Sign in or
To Do List
- Remove all Keywords and only use Keywords from the Guidelines - we will be building these up as needed.
- Request that people stick to these guidelines when adding/editing/viewing pages
- Try to keep the size of the Keyword browser down to about 5 lines
- Try to give STW a translation into French, with a link onto the "Home" page. Google translating has already been tried. It failed.
- Help with the Star Trek Wiki New Home Page
Thank you to all that made this possible:
Latest page update: made by Magical_Master
, Nov 17 2007, 7:59 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Magical_Master
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Rockerman||Update||0||Dec 18 2006, 10:17 AM EST by Rockerman|
Thread started: Dec 18 2006, 10:17 AM EST Watch
Right now I don't have the current image file for the Header, so I've been doing Keywords.
I've been removing keywords that don't appear anywhere else, appear on a parent page, are the page's name, are plain silly, and mean nothing out of context. I would like people's opinions on this and if people are going to hate me for this I will change it all back before I start sulking and stump off. That a deal?
2 out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page